Consultation of the Official Bulletin of Civil and Commercial Advertisements (Bodacc) (Online Service)
Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Dila) - Prime Minister
Use the following online free of charge to view the advertisements published in the Official Gazette of Civil and Commercial Advertisements (Bodacc), which publishes the documents recorded in the Commercial and business Register (RCS):
- Sales and Divestiture
- Registration and establishment
- Modifications and cancellations of natural or legal persons registered in the RCS
- Collective proceedings
- Notice of tabling of business accounts
The advertisements, available in HTML format and downloadable in PDF format, come from the public registry of the courts.
In accordance with the individual debt overhang procedure, personal recovery notices are also published for a period of 6 months from the date of publication. Beyond that, this information is no longer accessible.
Verified 28 October 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Termination of company activity
- Transfer of business or customer funds: formalities
- Choice of legal status of company in creation
- How do I know if a company is the subject of a class action?
- Reconciliation for a company
- Statement of receivables
- Filing of Business business Social Accounts
- Judicial liquidation