Application for an individual professional certificate for plant protection products (certiphyto or CI-phyto) (Online service)

Ministry of Agriculture

First request

The creation of a personal account allows access, with identifier and password, to the service for requesting a certificate of use of plant protection products.

You will receive a response within a maximum of 2 months.

This same personal account allows you to retrieve the certificate, download it, print it, and keep it.



Holders of a certificate in the category ‘decision-maker in company not subject to approval’ (DENSA) expiring between 10 april 2024 and 1er may 2025 certificate extended by one year. This also applies to farm decision-maker (FDO) certiphytos.

Example: A DENSA or DEA certificate expiring on October 11, 2024 is valid until October 11, 2025.

These certiphytos make it possible to buy and use plant protection products one year after their expiry date without any action to be taken. The holders of these certiphytos have no renewal process is required to benefit from this extension.

For renew your certiphyto DENSA, you must:

  • Complete the online declaration below
  • Email as soon as possible, the Regional Directorate for Food, Agriculture and Forestry (DRAAF) of your region will receive the certificate justifying the issuance of your strategic advice, or, failing this (to obtain renewal for one year), your proof of appointment with an authorized advisor to deliver the strategic advice. If you are exempted from strategic advice, you must provide supporting documentation regarding your exemption status from this obligation

For other renewal applications, complete only online reporting. Depending on your situation, you will have to submit only proof of training, passing a test or a diploma.

Go to the online procedure

Verified 12 April 2024 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

For details, please use the practical information sheets :

J'ai réalisé une démarche administrative

Je donne mon avis sur Services Publics +. L'administration concernée me répondra.