Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Apply online for a residence permit, a change of situation, a travel document, an application for naturalization. (Online Service)

Ministry of the Interior

On the ANEF website (Digital Administration of Foreigners in France) you will be able to carry out different procedures:

  • Validation of the Long-stay visa valid as Residence permit
  • Applications concerning certain residence permits
  • Request for travel documents
  • Application for naturalization
  • Application for work authorization
  • Change of address

Go to the online procedure

Verified 09 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Where can I get information

For details, please use the practical information sheets :