What are the requirements to display in a company?
Verified 22 February 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
The employer must display or communicate information to the employee onthe workplace in a easily accessible location (rest room for example).
Rules and regulations This information concerns many areas (gender equality,
What information is involved? Are they required to be displayed? Can they be disseminated by other means?
We are taking stock of the employer's obligations. They vary according to the size of the company.
Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement
Up to 10 employees
Between 11 and 49 employees
From 50 employees
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Telephone administrative information - Allo Public Service
The informants who answer you belong to the ministry responsible for labor.
Cost: free service
Attention: the service does not respond questions relating to unemployment compensation and representations to Pôle emploi, civil servants or public service contractors, the amount or payment of social, wage or employer contributions.
The service is available at the following times:
- Monday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Tuesday: 8:30 to 12:15
- Wednesday: 8:30 to 12:15
- Thursday: 8.30am to 5.30pm
- Friday: 1 p.m. to 4:15 p.m
- Public Health Code: Article L3513-6Prohibition on vaping
- Public Health Code: Article R3512-7Prohibition of smoking
- Labor Code: Article L2262-5 to L2262-8Information and communication
- Labor Code: Article D4711-1Required Documents and Views
- Labor Code: Articles R4227-34 to R4227-36Means of fire prevention and control
- Labor Code: Articles R4227-37 to R4277-41Means of fire prevention and control
- Labor Code: Articles R2262-1 to R2262-5Applicable collective agreements and conventions
- Labor Code: Article L3171-1Work and rest schedules
- Labor Code: Articles D3171-1 to D3171-7Setting schedules and displays
- Labor Code: Articles R3172-1 to R3172-9Control over working hours and rest periods
- Labor Code: Articles D3141-5 and D3141-6Period of time taken and the starting order of leave
- Labor Code: Article D3141-28Paid Leave Cash Out Display in the Building
- Labor Code: Article R3221-2Equal pay for women and men
- Labor Code: Article L1152-4Psychological harassment
- Labor Code: Articles L1153-1 to L1153-6Sexual harassment
- Labor Code: Article D1151-1Sexual harassment: list of authorities and services
- Labor Code: Articles R4121-1 to R4121-4Single Occupational Risk Assessment Document
- Labor Code: Articles L2142-3 to L2142-7Display and dissemination of union communications
- Penal Code: Articles 222-32 and 222-33Criminal sanctions for sexual harassment
- Penal Code: Articles 222-33-2 to 222-33-2-2Sanctions of legal persons
- Penal Code: Articles 225-1 to 225-4Discrimination: definition and criminal sanctions
- Labor Code: Article R2314-22List of members of the Social and Economic Committee
- Labor Code: Article L1142-6Employment equality between women and men - Fight against discrimination
- Labor Code: Articles L2141-1 to L2141-13Exercise of the right to organize
- Labor Code: Articles L1233-57 to L1233-57-8Employment protection plan: communication to employees (Article L1233-57-4)
- Labor Code: Articles L1237-19 to L1237-19-14Collective breakdown of collective agreement: communication of approval decision to employees
- Labor Code: Articles D1142-4 to D1142-14Professional equality between women and men: communication of the index (Article D1142-4)
- Standard NF EN ISO 7010 - March 2020 (paying)French Association for Standardization (Afnor)
- Protection against discriminationMinistry of Labor