Company Creation: Are you designed to build and manage a company?
Verified 22 November 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
Additional cases ?
Before starting your project, you need to take stock of your abilities to create and manage a company. The creation is very motivating but you'll need hold for the long term. The difficulties and the risk management are inseparable from entrepreneurship. We help you better master them and list your strengths.
It is important to know about what assets you're going to be able to lean on it.
We invite you first to make the elaborate tests by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry.
They are specifically intended for future entrepreneurs.
They help you to know-how if you are loan to get started:
Keeping motivation in the face of difficulties
The difficulties are inherent in theentrepreneurial adventure.
Your motivation should be on the long-term and don't just focus on your beginnings.
You can control the risks.
The key to a maid risk management lies in their identification and anticipation.
The Chambers of Commerce and Industry offer a guide to mitigating these risks.
Managing a company cannot be improvised without a minimum of skills and reflection.
There is a lot of entrepreneurship training.
We suggest the following:
Don't stand alone, talk about your project
- Meeting with entrepreneurs
- Be accompanied by business networks
- Getting to fairs and trade shows that are related to your future business.
For know trade fairs which may be of interest to you, you can visit the KIC by Region. They list upcoming events for entrepreneurs:
Who shall I contact
- Contact the advisers to the CCI: titleContent of your department :
Who shall I contact
Managing a company requires you to be organized.
You can learn how to management and to the accounting. This is a very important asset for ensure your success.
The dashboards and tracking your activity will benefit from being updated with regularity.
Protecting those around you
- Talk to family and friends about the future pace of work: weekends and evenings, no time off for a while
- Ensuring the support of the person you live with
- Protecting the person with whom one lives and his family from financial problems linked to company
Managing Stressful Times
Especially in the early stages, young entrepreneurs are often very busy.
You won't count your hours, even at nights and weekends.
Better organize your schedule in advance with moments of rest or decompression to keep your balance.
Surround yourself with a team
You may not be able to manage all aspects of your business, not on your own, and it will also depend on the periods.
It may then be advisable to take the services of a accountant or a legal adviser.
It's a choice that may prove to be profitable or very useful.
Afterwards, you will need to:
- Define your offer, services or products
- Analyze your customers
- Learning to adapt to change
- Carry out your market research, etc.
We'll explain the rules for success in the NEXT STEP.
Who can help me?
Find who can answer your questions in your region
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry's entrepreneurial test "Character traits"
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry entrepreneurial test "Determination and motivation"
- Chamber of Commerce and Industry Entrepreneurial Test "Resources and Skills"
- List of company Creation Training - Pôle emploi
- Find a support adapted to the creation of your company
- Training in the creation of a company "5 days to undertake"