Remote service: Portal for Legal Business Advertising (PPLE)
GIP-PPLE Public Interest Grouping
Access to all legal information on companies, commercial enterprises and commercial funds distributed by the sites:
- actulegales.fr which references all the advertisements published in the 600 newspapers of legal advertisements (JAL) authorized in France
- Infografe.fr which centralizes all documents deposited in the register of commerce and companies (RCS), with the registry of the commercial court
- bodacc.fr which advertises the documents registered in the RCS and published in the Official Bulletin of Civil and Commercial Advertisements (Bodacc) since 2008
The search can be carried out on the name, trade name, address, Siren/Siret number of the company or APE code (main activity of the company).
Verified 30 December 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Definitive cessation of business
- Transfer of business or customer funds: tax returns
- Transfer of business or customer funds: formalities
- How do I know if a company is the subject of collective proceedings?
- Business Stewardship
- Publishing in a Legal Notice Log (JAL): how?
- Transmitting or taking over a business