Hiring Cost Simulator (Simulator)
Allows the employer to estimate the wage cost of hiring for the company with details of the expenses and the associated direct and indirect aids.
Verified 25 January 2022 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How to calculate the contributions for accidents at work and occupational diseases (AT/MP)?
- Conclusion of a permanent employment contract (CDI) for an employee
- Employers' contribution to social dialog
- Single contribution to vocational training (training contribution)
- Contribution to the Wage Guarantee Scheme (GSA)
- Employer's contribution to the construction effort (CEIP): 1% housing
- Procedure and formalities for hiring an employee
- Apprenticeship Tax (TA) and Additional Contribution to Apprenticeship (CSA)
- Payroll tax
- Can an employer hire on a fixed-term contract?
- Mobility payment