Hiring Cost Simulator (Simulator)
Allows the employer to estimate the wage cost of hiring for the company with details of the associated expenses and direct and indirect aids.
Verified 25 January 2022 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- How do I calculate accident at work contributions and occupational disease?
- Conclusion of an indefinite employment contract (permanent employment contract) for an employee
- Employer contribution to social dialogue
- Single contribution to vocational training (contribution to training)
- Contribution to the wage guarantee scheme (AGS)
- Employer participation in the construction effort (PEEC): 1%
- Procedure and formalities for hiring an employee
- Learning Tax and Additional Learning Contribution (APF)
- Salary tax
- Can an employer hire on a fixed-term contract (LTD)?
- Mobility payment