How do I file a document without a form?

Verified 01 January 2024 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)

You must file a document, a deliberation or a decision as an annex to the Commercial and business Register (SCR). This deposit can be made when a formality of constitution, modification or dissolution, liquidation and then cancelation of the SCN is carried out.

This deposition can also be carried out alone, without the declaration of a formality.

You can complete this formality on the website of the company formalities window

Company Formalities Window

This document must have been certified by the legal representative or by any authorized person.

Who can help me?

Find who can answer your questions in your region