Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Company Formalities Window (Online Service)

National Institute of Industrial Property (Inpi)

From 1to January 2023, the formalities for the creation, modification and termination of activity must be carried out online on the company formalities window.

The use of this single window ” dematerialised mandatory. It replaces the companies Formalities Centres (CFEs) that are being removed.

The window all companies, irrespective of their legal form or activity.

Who can use the single site?

The company (manager or micro-entrepreneur) can carry out the formalities himself online.

It can also ask an employee (called delegate) to carry out the formalities on behalf of the company by drafting a delegation.

It can also give this mission to any other person (called agent) by drafting a mandate contract. A template for the terms of reference is available on the website.

A copy of the delegation document or the mandate must be sent when the formality is carried out on the site.

How does the single site work?

The declarant (head of company, agent or delegate) must set up a user account on its first connection. This user account is staff.

Holders of an e-procedures account atInpi: titleContent can use this account to use the single site

In order to fulfil its formality, the declarant online the information and the dematerialised parts necessary. It is possible to start a process and save it in a draft to complete it later.

The relevant bodies (INSEE, social and fiscal services, commercial court offices, consular chambers, etc.) process the information received.

Progress of formalities is searchable at any time on the counter, from the dashboard of the personal space.

What assistance in case of difficulty?
Technical difficulties

In case of technical difficulty, you can reach INPI Direct.

Question on the content of formalities

If you have a question about the content of the formalities, please contact consular network which you depend on.


If you are a merchant, you can contact the Chamber of Commerce and Industry (CCI).

Who shall I contact


If you are a craftsman, you can contact Crafts and Crafts Chamber (CMA).


If you are a Liberal, you can contactUrssaf.

Who shall I contact


If you are a farmer, you can contact chamber of agriculture.

Who shall I contact

Go to the online procedure

Verified 01 January 2023 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)

Where can I get information

For details, please use the practical information sheets :