Online tax account for professionals (EFI mode) (Online service)
Ministry of Finance
The Subscriber Area allows companies and professionals to access, with or without a certificate, the following online tax procedures (EFI mode):
- VAT declaration and payment (ex-TeleVAT)
- Payment of business tax (IS), payroll tax, economic and territorial contribution (CVAE and CFE), flat-rate network company tax (IFER) and property tax
- Reviewing the company's tax returns and tax account
- Filing and tracking VAT credit refund claims
- Application for VAT refund in a European Union country
- Issuance of tax certificate requested for public contracts
- Issuance of tax residence certificate in France
- Reporting of results for individual contractors subject to the class BIC: titleContent the simplified tax system (form 2031)
- Reporting and payment of dividends
It is possible to create a subscriber space with simplified access in 2 steps:
- from entering the Siren number, email address and password,
- an activation code is then sent by post which makes it possible to finalize the creation of the subscriber area and enter the bank details.
It is also possible to set up a subscriber space with expert access if you are acting on behalf of one or more companies. You must then enter the identifiers of these companies (Siren, email address, password, contact details), choose the services offered and send the membership documents to the companies' tax department for validation.
Verified 27 December 2019 - Directorate for Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister)
For details, please use the practical information sheets :
- Industrial and commercial profits (BIC): tax regime and reporting
- Non-commercial profits (NTBs): tax regimes and declarations
- How to obtain a tax residence certificate?
- How to submit business tax returns: EDI or EFI?
- Annual contribution on rental income (CRL)
- Contributions and social contributions from the liberal professions
- Company Value Added Tax (VAE)
- In which cases should a statement of fees or commissions be made?
- Business Tax (SI) Reporting and Payment
- VAT declaration and payment
- Voluntary closure of activity: cessation of activity of a company
- Taxation of dividend distributions
- VAT exemption
- Public procurement: how to obtain a tax or social certificate?
- Medical practitioners and auxiliaries (PAM): declaration of activity and social security scheme
- Professional: what payment can he refuse (cash, check, credit card)?
- Liberal professions: what legal status and how to declare the activity?
- Social protection of the self-employed: contributions and contributions
- What taxes and contributions are payable with VAT?
- Tax treatment of a civil business of resources (SCM)
- Refund of intra-Community VAT
- Payroll tax
- All you need to know about the taxation of a single-member company with limited liability (EURL)
- Everything you need to know about the taxation of an individual entrepreneur
- All you need to know about the taxation of an anonymous business (SA)
- All you need to know about the taxation of a business with limited liability (SARL)
- All you need to know about the taxation of a simplified share business (SAS)
- All you need to know about the taxation of a single person simplified share business (SASU)
- Everything you need to know about the taxation of a micro-entrepreneur
- All you need to know about social security contributions of a single-member company with limited liability (EURL)
- All you need to know about the social security contributions of an individual entrepreneur
- All you need to know about the social security contributions of a private business (SARL)
- VAT: What is the simplified scheme for agriculture?
- VAT applicable to European trade
- Does a company have to pay the contribution to public broadcasting (or TV license fee)?