Cost of company creation formalities
Verified 22 September 2021 - Legal and Administrative Information Directorate (Prime Minister)
The cost of the formalities for creating a company varies according to the type of company and the nature of the activity. Costs for the procedures required at the EFC or the one-stop company formalities (registration, legal announcements, drafting of statutes in particular) are to be taken into account. In addition to these costs, there are ancillary fees (for example, trademark registration, signing of a commercial lease).
Répondez aux questions successives et les réponses s’afficheront automatiquement
Commercial Individual business (independent trader)
The cost of registering the company inRCS: titleContent is €25.34
individual business crafts (independent craftsman)
The cost of registering with the Business Directory (RM) is €45
For the optional installation preparation internship, you must move forward €194.
Registration with the RCS is free.
Registration in the Trades Directory is free.
For the optional Setup Stage, you must move forward €194.
Registration for the Urssaf is free.
Registration in the Special Register of Commercial Agents (SFCR) is €25.19
To small and medium-sized and micro-entreprises, do you have a business project, a difficulty or a question ?
Quick and simple public service: you will be contacted over the phone by one of our experts.Speak with an advisor on Place des Entreprises
- Trade Code: items R444-1 to R444-21Fixing regulated tariffs
- Decree No. 98-247 of 2 April 1998 on the qualification of crafts and the repertoire of tradesCost of Registration to Business Directory (RM): Article 22a
- Trade Code: Article L743-13Discount for registration of micro-entrepreneurs in the Commercial and Business Register (RCS)
- General tax code: Article 1601
- Fees for formalities at the Registry of the Commercial CourtsInfograft
- Company Creation Tax Book (PDF - 365.4 KB)Ministry of Finance