Selecting a language will automatically trigger the translation of the page content.

Can a foreigner build a company in France?

Verified 03 October 2022 - Directorate of Legal and Administrative Information (Prime Minister), Ministry of the Interior

As a foreign national (non-European) wishing to pursue a commercial, industrial, craft or other self-employed occupation in France, you must have temporary residence card (also known as a residence permit) authorising the exercise of a professional activity.

What applies to you ?

Veuillez patienter pendant le chargement de la page